Product Care / Warranty Coverage
Gate House Furniture products are designed to require minimal upkeep. Here are some tips to keep your products in excellent shape:
- Remove dust with a dry, soft, clean cloth, dusting with the grain.
- For a more thorough cleaning use a dampened cloth with a furniture dusting-aid product, or furniture care polish. Follow the manufacturer’s directions on the product. Avoid products that leave an oily film on the furniture since they may cloud the finish or collect dust.
- Fine wood furniture should not be exposed to extreme heat or humid conditions or placed near a heat outlet or an open window. Try to avoid direct sunlight, which may cause certain finishes to fade.
- Spilled liquids should be wiped from the surface immediately with a soft, slightly damp cloth, in the direction of the wood grain.
- Do not place plastic, rubber or hot objects directly on a wood finish. Chemicals in plastic and some rubber may soften or discolor the finish if left in contact with the furniture for a long period of time. To avoid these markings, place a strip of felt, leather or cork under accessories.
- Over time, scratches from normal use may be noticed on furniture. We do not suggest applying special touch-up products as they usually do not blend with the existing finish color.
Gate House Furniture provides a one-year warranty on all products from the date of purchase. During this period, we will replace any item(s) that are determined to be defective in materials or workmanship, including structural defects such as straps, legs and folding mechanisms.
- Our warranty does not extend to product damage resulting from normal wear and tear, misuse, cosmetic damage (i.e., scratches and/or stains) or consequential damages caused by the improper use of our product.
- Proof of purchase is required to be eligible for warranty coverage.
- Feel free to contact Gate House Furniture anytime for any additional warranty questions.